Friday, May 20, 2011

David and Victoria Beckham want to fill their bank account

The idea of the couple? Everything they do must be as profitable as possible. And for that, what better than creating its own brand? That's what David is currently launching DVB, and going out with a collection of underwear and a fragrance that appelleraHomme by David Beckham, no less! "I'm just a person who had the chance to explore other interests and passions outside of the game I love.

I will always be associated with football, but I work in other areas to continue once my career will be stopped. Although I'm sure my mother will not be very happy to see me in my underwear, on billboards, "he told Woman's Wear Daily. As long as the banker, he is happy, that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment