Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Penélope Cruz is married, but Mom femme fatale

Penélope Cruz'm married to Javier Bardem and even gave birth to baby boy - named Leo - the actress is a woman who loves to seduce. Moreover, it is not hidden away in a recent interview with Closer magazine, saying quite simply, "I love to flirt, like many women do. I love the game of seduction. Let's just say I love people and life in general! "With his proven charm, Penelope Cruz would be wrong to deprive of strength far from negligible.

Following is Javier Bardem who should not be out of the woods ... Just look at the table of hunting Penélope Cruz to realize it is oh so seductive born. Indeed, according to the shootings, the beautiful couple lived with the star Tom Cruise, the French sculptor Thierry Pelletier or the sex symbol Matthew McConaughey.

Of course, since January and the birth of Leo, Penelope Cruz has calmed down and fell sharply pace of work. And, she says, "I think we all change and after years of hard work and intense fatigue, I found a happy balance. I do not feel guilty for not working. "There is no denying being a mother changes lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment