Friday, May 20, 2011

Britney Spears, resplendent confides about his career and his love!

Britney Spears on the cover of 'Harper's Bazaar' (June issue) due out on newsstands May 31 Back on the front of the stage with his new album entitled "Femme Fatale", the singer writes in an interview with the magazine, her career, the preparations for his upcoming tour, and his future with her boyfriend Jason Trawick.

First, the star says she is proud of the success of his new album, "Femme Fatale": "I worked really hard on this album, so it's really refreshing. "The Interpret of" Hold It Against Me ", which is actively working on his upcoming tour, added:" I love dancing, so it's very exciting. Rehearsals have begun and are progressing very well.

I think this will be my best show! She says that being a mom has changed her view of things ... It feels stronger than before: "I still bothers me for nothing. But I'm also much more straightforward. I say things, even more than before. When I was younger I was more reserved. But now that I am a mom, things are different.

" Britney Spears, the mother of two children, Sean Preston and Jayden James, born to her marriage with Kevin Federline, hopes to build his future with her boyfriend Jason Trawick! It does not preclude the possibility of marrying and having children with him. Although the couple is not engaged, she says she would love to engage with Jason Trawick she attended for 2 years and even enlarge the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment