Saturday, May 21, 2011

Justin Bieber develops a feminine fragrance

The young Justin Bieber is crazy girls around the world and its 17 years, almost everything he touches turns to gold. The boy is developing a new perfume aimed at his female fans, safe to say that if we say they are legion. The name of this new fragrance is "Someday." As you recall in Gossip Rumors and we told the launch of its line of nail polish and unisex fragrance, called My World and turn your hard com.

"It will be real, the way a girl smells is very important for a boy," Justin Bieber told the publication Women's Wear Daily. "I have a strong connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love, is another way for them to be closer to my world," says the singer. So the girls who buy the new perfume of Canada know they carry with them a mixture of smells and scents that delight the singer.

Recall that a while ago Bieber admitted that she loved the fragrance launched by singer Britney Spears: "I really like the scent of Britney Spears in girls. It smells good. "The new perfume will cost $ 35 and proceeds going to charity. Is expected to start selling in the U.S. in June. We hope to pass the border and can reach all their fans.

Is there anything I can not sell Justin Bieber?

No comments:

Post a Comment