Thursday, June 2, 2011

Amador Mohedano not return to the hospital to see Ortega Cano

Amador Mohedano has broken out and commented that "will not return to the hospital" as he said yesterday, Intimate Enemies, journalist Cristina Fernandez. Perhaps we now have clearer why he has not been seen more by the hospital. The strife, the hearsay, rumors and commentary on television have meant that both families do not live precisely its best.

In such a tense situation like the one we are experiencing now was normal that problems arise as a journalist commented above. "How will I be in a waiting room where everyone is constantly looking sideways?" Amador Mohedano said that after an appearance by the hospital acknowledged that greeted the members of the family of his brother but there was much tension.

"I am not a spokesman. Journalists call me because I always pick up the phone and tell me that Carmen and Paco pick up the phone and I will not get to qualify if it is true or not true but what I gain by providing information that is not true? I say what I think is real. " "You know what I mean.

I do not want to know anything about the family of Ortega Cano. If Joseph is awake, I'll be there. If Joe needs my blood for transfusions, I'll be there but in the meantime I will not return to hospital. "

No comments:

Post a Comment