Thursday, June 2, 2011

Angels of Reality TV 2: the new Loana

Loana was the guest last night night Delormeau Matthew on the plateau of the Angels of reality TV. After a very complicated year 2010, the young woman told the reporter that she has decided "to take her life." This is the reason why the young woman flew to Miami with former stars of reality TV as Daniela Secret Story 3 or Sofiane of Star Academy 4.

If his friends have dreams of glory in mind, Loana, it is a party to lose weight. "When I arrived, I was 78 (pounds)," she says. The American dream of the former lofteuse was not easy. During the past three weeks in Miami Loana was entitled to long sessions with a sports coach and to a strict diet.

On the menu: citrus, turkey, egg whites ... It's not kidding! The efforts have paid off as beautiful Loana lost "between 5 and 10 kilos" in three weeks. While back in Paris, the young woman continues his regime. "I prepared my eggs hard before coming to the show," she joked. In addition to his extra pounds, Loana was also carried on Mindy, his daughter: "Judge not let me talk to him.

It will only be the day she wants to see me as I can see it. She lives with her father. It would be for this story unfolds. It is on the right path, "she says. The year 2011 would it be the year of rebirth Loana?

No comments:

Post a Comment