Friday, June 3, 2011

Demi Lovato expected to tour later this year

Demi Lovato is mindful of his faithful supporters and is telling you step by step how the process of creating their next album. The girl, 18, is striving to redirect your life and redirect his career. To raise awareness of their movements has been written in Seventeen magazine, has live chats with fans and recorded videos.

He expressed his progress on his new album, after a difficult few months the girl has taken inspiration from those bad times lived. "It was very therapeutic to express my feelings and talk about who I really am through my music," writes exprotagonista of Sonny. "With my new album, I have the hope to inspire girls around the world who are going through the same things that I have faced.

I think this will be released in much of the material. My first single is really special for me, symbolizes my journey of the person I was, happy and healthy person I am today, and symbolizes the fact that people are able to overcome all, despite the difficulties are, "he said. Demi hopes to set a release date for his new single for the month of June and be touring again later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment