Friday, June 3, 2011

Ortega Cano's nephew denies speeding and alcohol

Ortega Cano's nephew, Paco has made some revealing statements where he claims that his uncle gave negative test for alcohol and traveling at 70 km / h at the time of the accident. Also explained that they could not confirm until Thursday because they had no report of the Guardia Civil. "We have lowered the sedation, but is not conscious, has opened the eyes", said the situation in which there is the matador.

He explained that this does not mean that recognizes his family and is still connected to machines, remains intubated. Ensures that the family received a call from a lawyer of his uncle who is leading the process and explained: "There is the initial crowded, we were tested for alcohol, no alcohol" and also denies another suggestion put forward , speeding: "The speed at which circulated were 70 km / h, no more." As to the intention of the family of Carlos Parra to take legal action against his uncle claimed that it is their right and if you find it helpful in their pain is understandable.

"There was an accident my uncle is not guilty of anything because I do not think he would like this occur (...) By the way is not" made it clear rid of all responsibility to your family. As a cousin of the deceased wrote a letter which had Kiko Hernández: "If my cousin had been caused by the accident that killed Ortega Cano, I can imagine the adjectives that have been used.

But of course, is my cousin who has died, a simple man, not famous and we have no right to question Ortega Cano, how they led to doubt whether he had drunk, the speed, the motor car of my first jump three cars to the back and the force of impact occurs not flowing at 90 km or 100 km. But anyway, surely the end of all this is my cousin guilty for spending at that time by that point in the road.

My cousin is dead, I would not wish anything bad to Ortega Cano but I do not care how you feel. "

No comments:

Post a Comment