Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Justin Timberlake talks about his relationship with Britney Spears

Justin Timberlake has decided to discuss how was his relationship with Britney Spears. The July issue of Vanity Fair contains statements which could be summarized with the phrase, "I wish him well but made 9 or 10 years and we are not on speaking terms." Justin or is guilty of failure nor blame Britney for what happened because it thinks that the circumstances were too harsh for both and also adds that more than likely that since the beginning of the relationship everything was contaminated by several factors.

"I will not talk about it but I can tell you I am a totally different person now. I think we live in a completely different situation at all, as much as teenagers were making it difficult to behave correctly. " Jessica Biel on her ex-partner says, "It's the most important person in my life.

I have 30 years and I think is the best thing ever happened to me but I have to protect people I care and she is one of them. " "Celebrities usually go out with other celebrities because we are trying is to find someone who understands, who knows how we feel. It's like a shelter in another person with whom you share much in common.

" His remarks, at least we think, are quite mature and, as it clarifies, is not Timberlake years ago but a new, fresh and adult. We are pleased that so and its elegance to talk about their former partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment