Friday, April 29, 2011

Jessica Simpson does not find her wedding dress

The first anxiety of a woman about to marry? This is not the guest list, or a meal, or the choice of the priest. No, anxiety is the dress! Jessica Simpson and discovers to his cost. About to be married to the former professional football player Eric Johnson - whom she is betrothed since last November - the pretty blonde claims to have found a date, but seems to lack inspiration for the meeting on D-Day That's what she told U.S.

magazine: "I always try to find what I'm going to wear. I do not know yet if I want a dress or something impressive casting except that this place will be beautiful. I have some ideas in mind and I have set the wedding date. "She told reporters. And as a problem never comes alone, the bride has a slight, very slight weight problem.

It took a few pounds recently and she would lose before saying "yes": "I'm dancing in my room, hoping to lose weight! She did not reveal the date, but one imagines that he still has a little time. Jessica courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment