Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Miguel Bosé announced his fatherhood on Twitter and Facebook

Yesterday I commented Kiko Hernández in the confessional, his blog Telecinco, and we know it is true that Miguel Bosé has become father of twins. He himself confirmed in social networks twitter and facebook. The singer, 55, has expressed his happiness for his paternity has been achieved through a surrogate mother in the United States, a legal formula in that country.

In the same way they have become parents, characters such as Ricky Martin, the Baroness Thyssen, Sarah Jessica Parker and Nicole Kidman. "Dear tod @ s, I have very good news to tell you: I have been father of 2 beautiful children who yesterday met 1 month. Diego called Thaddeus. We are now at home and in good health.

I am the happiest man on earth! A big hug and later more. Miguel "wrote the artist. His friends and supporters have been quick to congratulate him, including Mercedes Mila on what I get the gig, your blog telecinco. is, where it has the two "Miguelito" were born on March 26 and that his father had spoken of them via mail: "Yes, my dad of two 'Miguelito' I love as so far nothing in the world." In addition, the presenter said that the singer's relatives were aware of their desire to become a father, something that has already achieved.

Congratulations to Miguel Bosé.

No comments:

Post a Comment