Thursday, April 28, 2011

Megan Fox wants to erase the traces of the past!

Megan Fox, who has a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe's face on his right forearm, would make it disappear if one believes FemaleFirst. The more observant may have noticed that the tattoo of the star of 24 years appears to diminish gradually. During a recent ceremony, the actress from "Transformers", has appeared alongside her husband, Brian Austin Green, with a tattoo that looked much paler than before! Megan Fox, who has not less than eight tattoos on his body, had explained his choice of having a tattoo the face of Hollywood sex symbol on her arm.

"I really admire Marilyn Monroe, but I would not try to imitate. I did this tattoo done as a warning. He warned me not to leave me so badly treated by the film industry, to destroy me, "she said. According to one expert, to disappear completely and a tattoo of this size would require many sessions particularly painful! Is the price to pay to get rid of a tattoo that posed some problems for filmmakers.

He was often camouflaged by makeup or the magic of digital! It is better to think twice before getting a tattoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment