Friday, April 8, 2011

Actress Ashley Judd has suffered sexual abuse in his memoirs

The famous actress Ashley Judd has in its report the sexual abuse he suffered as a child with the support of her sister Wynonna and her mother, Naomi. In this book, entitled: "All That Is Bitter and Sweet", recounts her painful childhood, detailing how it grew in an environment surrounded by drugs. Judd shares his troubled childhood in this memoir, taking a few secrets in the light of his famous family of country singers.

The actress, 42, speaking of lies, sexual abuse, suicidal thoughts and drugged addictions within the family. "My mother, while she was becoming a country legend Naomi Judd, created a myth around the Judds that has nothing to do with reality." This book was released in America on Tuesday 5 April and he, Ashley also commented: "I was taught to believe that our way of life was normal and never questioned me or I complained, even when I left hours alone, sometimes days without notice to any family.

" "I always had marijuana in my house," he added. "An older man everyone knew me into a dark corner and gave me a coin to the pinball machine at the pizza if I sat on his lap. He opened his arms, I jumped and I was shocked when I suddenly pulled her arms and stuck her tongue in my mouth, "recounted the actress.

Ashley has had the support of her mother, Naomi and her sister, Winonna to take his story to light. As I told in Telelocura, the actress has signed for the new project of ABC, Missing which will give life to a worried mother, Rebecca Winstone who travels to Europe to find her son has disappeared in Italy for a summer exchange.

It soon becomes clear that it is not a conventional woman, but a former FBI agent to which nothing will stop him to return with her son home alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment