Saturday, April 2, 2011

Belén Esteban returns to the explosive allegations Deluxe

Belén Esteban Deluxe Save me back yesterday after 27 days off work motivated by the health of his grandmother. From the beginning of the program offered its version Esteban smiling and friendly but the voltage was rising as it were commenting on various topics relating to your person. Following the introduction and commentary on what his grandmother did everyone expected.

The analysis of the interview granted to Bell Jesulín and Hello! was quite comprehensive and Stephen did not hesitate to analyze almost word for word what to comment on the bullfighter. Apparently, Jesus tried to see her daughter yesterday but it was at a birthday party and could not be.

"Today I called Jesulín more than two months," Stephen began to follow commenting that "I have to tell Jesus that I'm married, what I'm going to win breaking the marriage of these? I too have married the man I wanted, my husband, and though we have our ups and downs, if you do not like I had not married.

If he is happily married, I am. " "You have to hump, which is pending in the notes to his wife and not those of his daughter, or of course you will, have noses, that hurts. It has not been any meetings of parents, school parties went to a press release because it was full. No worries if you tutor, if you become the dining room, or whether it is uniform.

" On her alleged lover, David Camacho said: "In a question I will remove. My birthday is on November 9 and this man said to be in August. If you have been with me three months, supposedly because it says that my birthday is in August, leaving no accounts. July, August and September. So what happens? Now I call false and criticize me, what you have to do is sue, as I have done with you.

" For alleged bonus also had ammunition, "All I know is that she has gone to the kind of Cristina's sister Mariví my friend, who is three years younger than me. I have not seen in my life. The other day I said that this girl has been in jail, but no, what he has is history. I do not know and I'll stick with it because I'm not bad person.

She has struggled very fat, but to make money do not have to talk about a person who does not know, throw it on the ground. What you have to do is stay focused on what you know 'has finally acknowledged that they would not television and that rumor was false and that he only met with the management of Tele 5 and asked why they were doing that with her.

"The other day I had lunch with managers, but not cutting off heads, Elizabeth Rabago, I do not do in life, never would take the bread to anyone. All I ask and I have asked in my chain is that when you talk about me take a test. What evidence has led these people? I am nobody to tell people not to go on television, but at least provide a proof that I know.

What hurts me is that it is in my string where I do this. " His opinion is clear, we'll see how they answer those.

No comments:

Post a Comment