Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Britney Spears: The family remains a safe bet

The pop princess, Britney Spears, made the most of his time in Las Vegas, and as a mom, she chose the distractions that could satisfy his two adorable little munchkins. The star who just released his new album entitled "Femme Fatale" has taken her children to the spectacle of "Lion King" at the Mandalay Bay, Sunday, April 3, to the delight of Jayden James and Sean Preston! At the end of the performance, the performer of "Hold it Against Me" took the pose with her toddler and actors from the musical including Kissy Simmons, Derrick Williams and Pitjeng Ntsepa.


Then the young Jayden James exclaimed, "Hey you were dead! "When he crossed the interpreter of Mufasa, nothing cuter than the spontaneity of a child, is not it? Brit Brit has also recently said she was doing her best to reconcile family life and his artistic career. The pretty blonde wants to be present for his son, five and four years despite his busy schedule to pop star.

The star has even said "I'm usually busy when I'm not working. I have two kids so I have to get up in the morning I usually go to the gym and I help cook dinner sometimes ... Most things I do, I try to do early in the morning when my son are in school. "Statements that reflect the desire to be a mother like others despite his international fame, Britney aspires to maintain a nice balance with his little family and her current boyfriend Jason Trawick! She is not prepared to sacrifice harmony found even if it must start soon a new tour, rumors even speak of a possible formalization between the young woman and her beautiful brown ... confirmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment