Friday, April 1, 2011

Candy Spelling says about what the book about her life

Tori Spelling, daughter of famous producer of live shows such as Sensation Aaron Spelling, is quite concerned about the type of text that Candy Spelling has to offer in his new book. Golden Girl, Silver Lining is the title of a work focus, according to the author, on the journey that she enjoyed from poverty to wealth.

Tori Spelling, her daughter has been saying he feared the book is not much right with it. Candy replies that "It is totally false. She does not know what he's talking because he has not read the book. The book is about my life and how at 60 years, after the death of my husband I had to wear to work.

" After the death of the famous producer Aaron Spelling he found a steady job and found it on Broadway. At present the work produced starring Daniel Radcliffe How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, a success in the Big Apple. The lady stands in this way. "In my family everyone has worked on something.

Aaron did not stop creating new series and was one of the most famous in history. My daughter is the queen of reality TV and I had to do something. I thought it would produce a musical solution. " "When I married Aaron did with the man she loved and not your money. Our house was very small and we did not care.

It really bothers me that everyone thinks that criticize the book because my daughter is not true. There has been a rather hard time between us but now everything is gone, I will participate in their reality. " Hopefully your book will only give us another facet of this woman and that does not serve to sow the controversy between mother and daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment