Monday, April 25, 2011

"La Chunga" tells the tragedy of his illness in La Noria

He had been too long without appearing in the media "La Chunga". The artist suffers from a cancer that has led to a deep depression. The once amusing artist was greatly affected by the condition being treated and did not hesitate to discuss their anger with God, believing that "I do not deserve this cancer." Sincerity was the common denominator of their participation in the program of Tele 5.

"I that I've been to improve the world, I have money, I danced, I made a thousand and one nights, well, there are many people who are like me. I apologize for this voice that I have but I'm very constipated. Since this has happened I'm not going to pray. I discovered after take a long time dead.

" "I said, Because I'm so tired I stop for a dance because I have meal money. I've worked all my life. One day I got health insurance and they took me I had a spot on the lung. The doctor told me it was cancer at the time and said, "What? and I said yes. I left the consultation, I smoked a cigarette and threw the rest of the pack.

" "I thought it was not me, I had nothing to do with me. If I knew that smoking was to take this and turn back would not return to smoking in life. All that you can avoid it I recommend you do it, no Fumades, snuff money the government gets it too. I've received several rounds of chemotherapy.

In early May I have a new test for cancer progression. "

No comments:

Post a Comment