Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Farrah Franklin, exDestiny's Child, detained

Farrah Franklin, one of the members of Destiny's Child, has been arrested in Culver City for public scandal. While this is already powerful enough to attract attention, she has accused the police of that racist town so everything is a bit more complicated. Franklin said: "When I had the police car did not hesitate to do very bad manners and even in racist insults against me." The police have already said that the agents "They just take a phone call that commented on the scandal that was happening, we try to Franklin correctly." Franklin said that "I am very ashamed for what happened.

In my life I have had the slightest problem with the law. On Saturday I stopped for the first time in my life and I was detained, not arrested as police say. "

No comments:

Post a Comment