Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gwen Stefani Elle cover and interview about his life

Gwen Stefani, No Doubt singer and solo artist, is the cover of Elle magazine. The girl gives a juicy interview in which he tells all about his life and his musical tastes. His statements seem to us curious enough to be discussed in detail. On his vanity and his actions while pregnant says, "It was horrible.

There were songs that made me vomit. You feel terrible when you get pregnant the first time. You do not feel attractive, you look fat and it was not my best time. I'm very vain so that really affected me. " "I tend to write big hits and I do not care to recognize. If ever I have written can not understand why I was not going to keep doing.

My intention is to always succeed, that people hear my songs and that everything is best. I like writing songs for the B-sides, it was said before, but only great success. " "I do not see it as Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Katy Perry. I understand that they are sex symbols but I always considered myself more of a person in a group and not the star.

Many new artistes are to sex as a lure and not look good. "

No comments:

Post a Comment