Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gwen Stefani scale on Katy Perry, Rihanna and Lady GaGa

When Gwen Stefani has something to say, she does not mince words. Asked by Elle magazine in its American version, the former No Doubt singer, who performs these complex thriving solo career shows she has nothing to prove. Especially when asked about the younger generation. A 41 year-old singer does not feel at risk from young shoots.

The evidence, when asked if it was not the impression of having been bitten a few ideas of style Lady Gaga, Rihanna, or Katy Perry on look, she replied: "I do not recognize myself in those girls. I usually wear pants and I see more of these girls as sex symbol. I was in a goup, a kind of tomboy.

Of course, I think every girl is sexy, so there must have a bit of that. But I see a lot of younger artists who focuses too much on that. "Everyone's opinion on the issue, but admit it's not wrong on the line. 're Interested, they will appreciate. It burns to know their reaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment