Saturday, April 16, 2011

Humberto de Janeiro, on the brink of suicide by neglect suffered by her family

Humberto de Janeiro, best known as the father of Jesulín, suicidal thoughts. According to the recordings that he could do in secret and could be heard in Sálvame Deluxe, the arrival of "someone" to the family caused his situation changed. A real shame that the former chief of the tribe were relegated to live badly and economically unfortunate.

According to Camila Naranjo, one of his mistresses and he confessed everything we tell you now, Humberto is having a tough time. The individual concerned would have recognized that "I have been a hard worker all my life to get my kids out and now I turn away. I'm going to need programs.

I prefer to shoot me, they prefer their mother. " The drama does not stop there as it also acknowledges that "To Ambitions?" I can not go there, as I have been a trusted and good, until someone came and turned the tables ... and I am the father of all, I am I've fought, until even Mari Carmen has lied many times and has not been able to say that he has taken the helm of the things I am.

" Over the serial began reality. The aforementioned lady did not hesitate to acknowledge that Humberto spend much money on gambling and women and sex are their undoing. He came to recognize that the car has always comforting and vaseline because he can not have sex with a woman. Regarding the reason that drove Ambitions Belén Esteban said he had caught the last of those with Humberto Junior and that he could not bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment