Saturday, April 9, 2011

Julianne Moore and her beauty secrets

Julianne Moore is the cover of latest issue of In Style and it was decided to discuss their beauty secrets. The actress, 50, is one of the most beautiful on the international scene it seems logical to set out how it has managed to retain its beauty. "Forget the sun" is his phrase. "All young people who ask me about beauty always say the same thing: Forget sunbathing.

In my case it is clear, my skin is very fragile and should not be very smart to know that I would be seriously damaged if he had taken the sun a lot. I always go for the shade and always wear sunscreen. " "To be sexy is also important never to give the mother image in the media. Of course, being a mom and I am happy to be with my children but that I leave to privacy.

In public must continue to give strong woman image. If you take photos while being taken to the dentist or basketball lose many points as sexy women. " "On the clothes because I say I do not like the style of the 50's. I'm completely straight and I have no waist so that I avoid using such models.

The 70's are my favorite because the clothes look good on me. " "One of the meals I eat at hotels, day after day, grilled sole with chips. It may seem boring but it's healthy. " At the moment the actress hopes the premiere of the film in which she plays Sarah Palin. Julianne will remain one of the XXI century erotic myths, we are convinced.

No comments:

Post a Comment