Monday, April 25, 2011

Laura and Marc, of Big Brother 12 and the distance love

The magazine did I say! devoted its cover this week to the winner of Big Brother 12, Laura, and his "toti" and third in the competition, Marcelo. After six weeks off from reality, even they believe what they are in love. Something that has already repeatedly stated in his blog from Malaga on the Telecinco website.

However, the distance separating them as she continues to reside in Parla and he in Malaga, but when bowling permit and may be, enjoy the time to the maximum. Each week we spend together on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and then everyone goes to meet their professional as well compromisios Laura explains: "I am with my Toti in Malaga until Wednesday.

Then each will go to their gigs, which is our current work. But we're so well together that we do not mind having to go through this trance every week. We are different, but we have something that unites us and is very happy we are together. "Laura noted that during the weekends are cast very much:" We lay terribly, but we have a beautiful relationship, full of feelings ...

We are more united than ever. "Parla The passing of jealousy and distrust, but he knows what's in Bowling:" The world at night is difficult because there are many caterpillars there, but I trust my partner. " "For many gogos, interviews spicy encerronas and girls who try to separate us, I will not lose you, Laura.

I love you, "Marcelo told in his blog. "We have a lot of trust in each other. We're great, no fights or arguments. I am going through one of the happiest moments of my life. Toti, do not change anything! You are an amazing child who'll never get out of my life and my heart, "says Laura who claims to have discovered a very different Marcelo, nothing to do with the reality tacañete spiteful.

While Laura Marcelo highlights their ability to make you laugh and his nerve. Time will tell if the relationship is based.

No comments:

Post a Comment