Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Laura Winslow could be the cover of Playboy

When we saw, and continue to see it replaced in meeting the continuing "Family" we could never imagine that Laura Winslow came to pose nude for Playboy one day. Cherie Johnson, the actress, has spent years asking his family about the possibility of appearing in the journal of the mythical bunny and now seems to have achieved its purpose.

TMZ has published a topless photo of the actress taken in So Cal beach last week that it could announce the styling of the girl posed for Hefner's publication. The girl, 35, acknowledges that "I" threatening "to my family to be the cover of Playboy since I was 18 years. It seems that my time has come.

My mother told me that it looks good and my grandfather asked me an autographed copy. It seems that everything is going well. "

No comments:

Post a Comment