Monday, April 4, 2011

Liz Hurley confirms divorce

Liz Hurley has only taken four months to confirm that divorces Arun Nayar. Last December, said that Hurley had to endure not hide during his romance with Shane Warne. Now several states, and curious, reasons for filing this divorce will be more than discussed in the media. She says the owner of several factories in the textile sector has "a behavior completely out of place and illogical." Despite having been photographed kissing in December Warne said she was already separated from Nayar.

It felt pretty bad about these pictures and now seems to be experiencing a new relationship with model Kim Johnson. Rumors have been quick to emerge, says Hurley's own "Reading what they say to me it seems that I'm going to marry Shane and I am moving to Australia. It seems unbelievable what they actually publish the same, I'm dying to know what I do in the future.

Let's see what now published. " "For months I'm not with Nayar. My family and friends know since then that this divorce is no surprise to them "said Hurley on Twitter. Shane Warne has also been separated from Simone, his wife for what the road is completely open for a possible wedding. For the time will have to see how much money gets Hurley by divorce, what kind of statement makes Nayar and how it all unfolds.

What we will tell you in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment