Friday, April 8, 2011

Mariah Carey, very pregnant, strips off for her fans!

Like other celebrities before, Mariah Carey poses topless and pregnant for the new issue of Life & Style magazine. The artist who is expecting twins (one girl and one boy), has been somewhat hesitant before stripping to expose her huge belly! She says: "I felt very vulnerable to make me take a picture, but everything is fine now.

I certainly did not want to miss this opportunity, surely the experience of my life. My goal was to share this intimate moment with my most loyal fans. According to the star, twins, whose birth is expected in May, have not stopped kicking foot during the photo shoot. "Specifically the girl! This is certainly a future diva.


We did not start until 1:30. The day before the shoot, I was in hospital. I was having contractions every five minutes, "says the mother. The international singer adds: "Now I have great respect for mothers, especially those who have had difficult pregnancies or more children. Mother's Day should be held every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment