Sunday, April 10, 2011

Martínez Pocholo Bordiú reviews his life in La Noria

Bordiú Pocholo Martinez returned to La Noria yesterday to tell a bit the best moments of his life. With his usual incomprehensible verbiage did not hesitate to cross the line with Cristina Tárrega, asking the audience's applause when he pleased and cringed to see how he was unable to link two sentences in a row.

About Sonsoles Suárez said, "It is not my ex-wife, is part of my happiness and always will be, because she had shared those moments you never forget. The retirement of the former. Sonsoles now married with a kid named Wilson. When we moved to Uruguay, he felt he was eager to help others and went to Mozambique.

There he met Wilson, whom I also know and I have love. " Recognizing that he would have liked to have a child with Sonsoles Smith praised the figure of that said, "It's a nice person, never got in ours, always supported us in everything, always had affection for me. It was really exemplary.

Anyway I do not say anybody anything, because if a woman likes me me me like me. " Jimmy Jiménez Arnau, attended the meeting, said "The important thing is that the path traveled by Jimmy has done in a way and I another, but the greatness of man is found and understood." About love and sex said, "I've never been in an orgy.

To me that raises my morale is making love in the field below and the bike under a tree. I have no time to go to bed, and I also like a tacky bed. It is true that I am not very affectionate, but I'm not very sexual, rather I am greedy, but I can always improve. " Is written.

No comments:

Post a Comment