Sunday, April 10, 2011

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are the happiest parents!

Orlando Bloom loves his new role as father ... The birth of her son named Flynn, last January, he simply changed his life! The actor of 34 years says that fatherhood is something "incredible" and that this is really the same man since his wife, Miranda Kerr, gave birth to their first child. So he recently told Hollywoodscoop.

"It's great, I love it. I hate that word, but I love to, Dad, it changed everything in my life in many ways. Miranda is an incredible mother. The Australian model also appreciates his new role as mom! Miranda Kerr, aged 27, said: "I feel blessed by life and so lucky just to have a beautiful baby in great shape.


It's incredible. Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom thinks it is easier for Mom to prepare for the arrival of the baby, because she feels his presence by carrying for nine months ... "But for a man, the baby suddenly arrives "he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment