Sunday, April 3, 2011

Risto Mejide returns to television to promote his new book

Risto Mejide, one of the most brilliant television last season, returned to La Noria to discuss how he sees the television industry, do you think of Operación Triunfo, play a little nose and show that character remains a need for submissive TV we have to endure every day. With you that death is the title of his latest book and is having a lot of acceptance.

On the difficulty of the creative process commented that "It was more painful than the pleasure I had in my life. Those who have gone through that trance will know what it is to build a story and be witty, but the result is very good. " After being asked about his TV character, and if this was his main weapon to publish a book said, "Unlike others who have published books I know and the subordinate verb conjugation also arrived." On the failure of OT 2011 said "I was fired from 'OT' live in 2009.

To me that day was not called me who had hired me, Toni Cruz, I called a guy passing by, and I said 'no need to come tonight, we dispense with your services. " That night I thought I could have been out of cowardice or contempt, but then I thought it would surely be too busy to call me.

When I heard he had finished 'OT 2011' I was glad, but because that Toni Cruz would have time to personally call people and say things to the face. I have not received the call yet, but would be delighted. " Telecinco work by having you criticize "hand over hand 2 years by pilots to not leave anything," said G20 had a large audience and a lack of freedom to discuss certain topics.

Risto Grande.

No comments:

Post a Comment