Monday, April 18, 2011

Robert Pattinson confides on his break ...

Yes, it is in terms of breaking that Robert Pattinson recalls the end of the saga Twilight and the separation with the character of Edward Cullen. It must be said that for several years, Robbie has spent his days alongside the one that epitomizes Bella, the lovely Kristen Stewart aka his girlfriend still unofficial ...

The actor, soon to the poster Water for Elephants with Reese Witherspoon, told the Chicago Sun the true pain of post Twilight! "It's really like a break. I like this guy [his character Edward Cullen] and I miss him, he says. I prefer to think at the end of the franchise and at the end of the school.

This are the last days of school. " "My whole life, all my twenties," said the actor. I do not relive it over any way. " Robert Pattinson has mentioned the last two films themselves, it has not yet seen. "I'm as curious as any fan. I have not really seen any pictures yet. So I have no idea what happens.

All I can say is that it seemed well, it came from the heart. " Robert Pattinson, actor particularly sentimental! The last two components of Twilight come out respectively in November 2011 and November 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment