Monday, April 25, 2011

Tania Llasera, very sexy in DT

The presenter of Fame and will resist, right? Tania Llasera settles into a very sensual session for DT magazine. Here you can see the result of the cover which does not teach, but suggests, unlike what occurred in Telecinco a few months ago where he saw a breast, something that affected him a lot. Tania Llasera is the star of the month of May of the publication that gave an interview where he says he is not considered sexy.

"I know how to be funny, sassy ... but I do not look sexy," he explains. He admits and acknowledges being of the people who read things about themselves, although "many are lying." The publication denies a romance with Sandra Barneda, Superbly presenter and co-host of La Noria. "The sexual fantasies can be boundless and the idea is not bad, but even to fantasize about sex with a woman, physically throw me men." "I have a male brain up with my partners and I adopt that role," he says.

As for his posing says: "Now I do enchanted because we all love to imply. What would never do would be to teach the chest for a reason: I killed my father! "Many people know me because of that. I cried a lot, but I spent all three days. I got a tit is, what? ". In his view, that fact drew much attention because "we are more backward mentally what we pretend" he says in DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment