Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Top Chef: Rififi in the kitchen!

Monday night, Stephanie Quellec won the grand finale of Top Chef 2011 on M6. A victory is far from unanimous among both viewers who did not hesitate to inform their discontent on the canvas, that side of the chiefs, who voted unanimously for Fanny in the last race. But Stephanie has managed to win with the votes of his former comrades, also invited to take part in the vote.

But all did not support Stephanie, like Tiffany. "I'm quite disappointed for Peter Blood ... He deserved to win! It was the most honest, culinary and humanely," has written the former candidate on his Twitter account. A short phrase sounds like a disclaimer for Stephanie. "I remain impervious to criticism" For his part, Fanny had indicated last week that it hoped to be the only girl in the final.

Remarks that, even retrospectively, Stephanie seems difficult to digest. "If she said that, perhaps because it had little fears coming face to me. Today, I think we know why," cried the winner in TV Entertainment, taking however care to specify that this "does not tarnish our relationship is someone I like, professionally and humanely." An entente cordiale? Asked then by our colleagues on the often cold and arrogant it referred in the program, Stephanie said: "I am open to criticism, but when they are constructive and justified, so they, I it stayed tight.

They do not hurt me because they are far outnumbered by all the compliments and positive notes I receive. " With such remarks, not sure that Stephanie back into the heart of viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment