Monday, April 18, 2011

Adriana Lima, her romantic vacation in Italy!

Adriana Lima and her husband, Marko Jaric, were photographed on Thursday night (April 14), going to a restaurant in Milan, Italy. The flagship model of Victoria's Secret and basketball player, happier than ever, shared a romantic dinner at the hotel, "Le Petit Restaurant. In a recent interview, Adriana Lima has revealed that she had struggled to lose her excess weight after the birth of her little Valentina in 2009, "I was really worried, I took a lot of weight, nearly 11 kilos.


I ate without limit myself because my daughter was my top priority. I wanted her to be healthy. I ate healthily and do some exercise but not too much. I made a lot of walking. " After some effort, the Brazilian beauty has finally found her fantastic curves that are both fantasizing men on the planet!
It's so romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment