Monday, April 18, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens, determined to save his skin, makes the front of Candy Magazine!

Vanessa Hudgens definitely puts the world at his feet, the young woman shows the cover of the magazine's April "Candy Magazine" for the Philippine edition, and no doubt his radiant smile will seduce readers! The actress who became famous thanks to the Disney Channel series, "High School Musical, took the opportunity to indulge in some confidence during an interview to the magazine.

California star says some details and anecdotes about these films "Sucker Punch" or "Beastly," but it also evokes more personal matters like his way of reacting to criticism "I try to make it fit in one ear and it comes out the other, it saves me to continue my life. The entertainment industry is absurd and cruel.


But I will not let me submerge. When I read something that hurts me, call my friends, we'll swim and everything becomes more positive. " Vanessa found a way to escape the sharks in Hollywood, she has a good strength of character, she is surrounded and is not paying attention to the bad things she can hear about it ...

And to the extent possible! A few days ago, the young woman was back on her relationship with her ex-boyfriend, actor Zac Efron, she then admitted that their story has not been smooth sailing despite all the good times "It was a nice relationship, but we reached a point of no return, one day we thought to get married, then parted, we reconnected and I plan to have a baby.

In short, it was too complicated. " The girl also says she finds great comfort from some reading, she quotes such as "'The Four Agreements" written by a spiritualist Wave New Age! A book that allowed him to withstand the test photos of her naked, spread over the internet without their knowledge, "Honestly, it changed me.

You must stay strong, because life is made of events and more in this business "said Vanessa who is determined to not let them tell! Behavior that Demi Lovato is indeed decided to adopt her too! I promise, Hollywood will not have the skin of young female stars from the Disney Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment