Thursday, April 7, 2011

Alicia Keys and her family are out!

Alicia Keys and her husband, Swizz Beatz, took advantage of the first beautiful spring journalists to leave their son Dean Daoud Egypt. The family was almost complete since there was also Prince Nasir, the son of one of two American rapper and producer, born from a previous marriage. They were seen last Sunday (April 3), walking quietly through the streets of New York.

The singer of "Fallin" had wrapped her little one in a small blanket to keep warm ... but also to protect it from prying eyes. Alicia Keys is a star rather quiet who does not really unveiled its privacy. Despite his new role as mom, Alicia Keys continues to work! She has collaborated on the upcoming album by singer Jennifer Hudson.

"I had a great time with Alicia during the recording sessions in the studio. The reason is that I am surrounded by people who are musicians at heart and who make the music of our generation ... In the music I have always adored and made by someone I admire forever. I can hardly find words to express what I felt when Alicia told me, 'Oh my god'.

After recording the song 'Everybody Needs Love', "Jennifer revealed. Jennifer Hudson added, "She was just sitting next to me. It is as if Alicia Keys was in me and pushed me to sing."

No comments:

Post a Comment