Thursday, April 7, 2011

Natalie Portman is a former follower of soft drugs

Oh the ugly! Newly Oscar-winning actress for her performance (and dancer) in Black Swan, Natalie Portman is awash in requests for interviews. So much so she just made a curious statement to Entertainment Weekly. Yes, the fine would have in the past, drug tasted sweet! "I smoked pot in college, but I have not eaten in years," she said.

Before explaining how she had changed: "I'm too old for that. I regret not being kind of cool, but I'm an old lady now. I'm in bed before 22h. "We are reassured because if" travel broadens the mind, "the young woman engaged to dancer and choreographer Benjamin Millepied, is still very, very pregnant.

It is full of professional projects in a few months and will be on display of your Majesty with James Franco and Danny McBride. It would therefore not the time for it to be so smoky ideas. And most importantly, it's a bad habit ...

No comments:

Post a Comment