Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ashley Tisdale plays the femme fatale

Ashley Tisdale is definitely everywhere ... The actress from the series "Hellcats" was invited on Tuesday night (April 12), the ceremony of "Shine On Awards. The young woman cast in a beautiful black dress, was a sensation when he arrived at Radio City Music Hall located in the bustling city of New York.

Add Ashley Tisdale recently told press that she loved more than ever to wear the color pink since filming her new movie "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure", which comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray. She says: "I realized that I never really bought the pink. Now I can wear them because I am brown and I feel that I can withdraw it at any time, but when I'm blonde and I dress in pink, I feel like Sharpay! The clothes are great! They are cute and very classy in the film, but the wear on the plateau is not very comfortable.

It's not so easy to be glamorous all the time! "This is a sensible reflection ...

No comments:

Post a Comment