Friday, April 1, 2011

Beyonce is a flashback in the seventies, funny outfit! (Photos)

Beyonce was spotted in full photo shoot in New Jersey this Thursday, March 31, the singer had passed on this occasion a hippie-chic look colorful, combi-blue pants, vest hair color burgundy, and platform shoes, a genuine revival of the seventies! The star had also opted for a rather light makeup, lipstick garnet, gray eyeshadow and a good amount of blush, it is far from the "nude" ...

The singer of "Crazy in Love" returns to his artistic activities in the speed of light, photos, recording studio, she prepares her return to the limelight with the release of a new album expected later this year, but before that, the output of a single novel programmed spring. The beautiful, no longer true, her dad as a manager but has still carry his career with an iron fist in a velvet glove.


A few days ago, the artist announced: "I am separated from my father only in terms of business. He is my father's life and I love it. I thank him for everything he taught me. I grew up watching my parents manage their own affairs. They worked very hard as entrepreneurs and I intend to follow in their footsteps.

" A desire for renewal for Beyoncé? In any case, it builds up and chose one of the best producers for his next media discography, Dave Taylor (Switch DJ)! At this time, she collaborates with Frank Ocean's hip hop group Odd Future, the producer has already made many hits to Justin Bieber and Brandy, among others, will he repeat the feat with the voluptuous blonde with the silhouette?

No comments:

Post a Comment