Sunday, April 10, 2011

Eva Longoria talking about crack Tony Parker

Sequence emotion during the talk show by Piers Morgan on CNN. Eva Longoria, who was invited for an interview intimate, face-to-head, failed to manage his emotions by evoking the end of her marriage with Tony Parker. Or withhold his tears. When the anchorman of the American news channel starts to speak about his recent divorce, the beautiful Desperate Housewives has given way to confidence: "It broke my heart.

This is the first time that I speaks, then I'm sorry. " Eva Longoria does not hesitate to discuss deeper issues, such as its place in society as a divorced woman. "It was disturbing because I had an identity as Mrs Parker and married women. And when everything stops, you wonder 'Who am I?".

It was hard. "" I really considered "Despite the betrayal, tales of deceit on the part of basketball, and separation obviously difficult, no question for Eva Longoria to draw a line provided on their long and successful history love. Nor strive to free Tony Parker: "I would never say bad about him, or what we lived together.

I really believes. Seven years together is quite long. We really tried. But it did not work. "Obviously, even if the emotion takes over, the beautiful Latina has recovered from her divorce, since her romance with the dark Eduardo Cruz Penelope Cruz's brother, seems to happen to best!

No comments:

Post a Comment