Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nicole Kidman: she said goodbye to Botox!

Phew, all is not lost to Nicole Kidman. The beautiful Australian will be able to find his face from yesteryear. And face of yesteryear, including "face that moves". Because yes, difficult to express any media and regardless of when the botox paralyzes all of your muscles! While she denied the use of botulinum toxin for years, Nicole Kidman has just made his "coming out" appearance by confessing to have been a real junkie injections so-called miracle.

In the columns of women's magazine Marie France, she says: "I tried Botox. And I did not like the result. I no longer use this substance. Moreover, the failure to do more injections is much better my game as an actress. " Move the front Admit it complicated to be an actress and not being able to spend as simple as feelings of sadness or joy because of an expressionless face! Straw! But despite this setback aesthetics, it assumes: "You know, I am part of a generation of women who like to test stuff." Only problem, his reputation: "today I just feel like for the press, a scapegoat.

I'm not happy-happy." Today, Nicole Kidman accepts the effect of years upon his face, and provides no more be done to inject Botox. The reason: she has missed many roles because of it. But now, she prefers to laugh! "The good news is that I can again move the forehead!". After all, there is no age to be naughty! And above all, to assume it!

No comments:

Post a Comment