Monday, April 18, 2011

George Michael, very close emotionally to William of England

The George Michael has a strong emotional connection with Prince William of England since the young lost her mother, Diana of Wales. This happened a few months after the singer's mother died. The pop star has recorded a version of Stevie Wonder's song "You & I" as a wedding present for Prince William and his fiancée Kate Middleton.

Michael was a great friend of Lady Di. "I have a strong emotional connection with what is happening because I felt so bad for those guys when Diana died and I had been there three or four months earlier that day was very strange to me," he added. "The idea of spending so when you are young, words can not describe how much admiration I have for the way in which both William and Harry have been" had.

The singer is convinced that Diana will be smiling at his son when he marries Kate in London later this month. "I am absolutely sure that Diana would love it," he claimed. Michael hopes that William shared his love for his music with his mother and he believes his album Older helped the Prince to deal with the death of Diana.

"She was a big fan and had a copy Older, which was an album about grief, four or five months before he left and he loved", telling Piers Morgan. "I once saw a documentary on William with the disc which made me think he comforted. I was very touched by this, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment