Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Justin Bieber Israel against paparazzi

Justin Bieber continues its world tour that recently had its corresponding stop in Spain. If you are already in our country meet the press was not his forte, in Israel is also having problems with his passivity before the media. It is the young man who knows what happened. "Awesome place and one day not too bad.

I wish the press would give me the freedom to go anywhere. I wish I could enjoy these moments with my family and not to the presence of the paparazzi "tweeted on Monday afternoon. Reactions have been swift. "I am in the Holy Land and would love to enjoy this experience as many others have done before me.

I think the paparazzi should be ashamed for what they do. Make a picture of me eating instead of praying I feel disgusting. " "Many people wait years to live an experience like this. I do not understand why the paparazzi are granted the right to prevent you from enjoying this feeling. I will stay at the hotel the rest of the week, are you happy? ".

"The fans never bothered me, the paparazzi ever. I thought they would have needed to leave the shame and leave me alone. Many people do not have any respect, "said the artist. Hopefully I can visit the holy places with greater ease than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment