Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kim Kardashian, cover of Cosmopolitan and defending her curves

Kim Kardashian's spectacular return to star in the cover of Cosmopolitan. The young man has broken the mold of current beauty where the size 38, light refreshments and diets seem the three pillars of every woman. Kim acknowledges that it has cellulite, which has curves and is out of kilos but is proud of it.

"I have cellulite, yeah, so what? Not being on TV is to think you're perfect or something, I'm always. On many occasions I go out there and like what I want and that's when I think it's worth doing from time to time. Believed to be perfect for the covers is a mistake. " "If I had been dieting all my life would have been happy.

I love to eat. If you can not enjoy life do not know why we're here. I love chocolate with puffed rice, ice cream, yogurt and all that. I have sometimes caught in a tester looking dress size and amazed to be one size too high but then I thought it does not matter. So I am. " "Many people talk about my ass.

I had to listen to such nonsense as I have it insured. I guess everyone has a butt as you talk of my not make much sense. I've always liked to have curves. When I was little all over the world telling me that my butt was too big and always responded: I love it. " "Having sisters also helped me to be my best friends.

I like women to criticize women who do not know, is bad for your soul and your self-esteem. I would not, if my body is not perfect I am nobody to criticize another woman. " Kim with these statements help to many self-conscious adolescent physique. I wish to take note of his words and only lose weight for health reasons and not aesthetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment