Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Robert Pattinson talks about his love ... for elephants!

This is the kind of innocent little phrase which quickly around the web. At a press conference on Sunday to present his next film, Water for Elephants (in theaters May 4), Robert Pattinson talked about his love for the elephant with whom he worked during the filming. "J 'I had a love affair with the elephant but it was a story based solely on the sweets, "said Robert Pattinson speaking Tai, the Asian elephant more than four tons used on the set of film.

But the revelations of the actor in Twilight do not stop there. "I placed strategically all over my body mints that I sucked so as to cover my torso, but I say it to anyone," continued Robert Pattinson. "Every time I sniff Tai came, I told everyone: 'I do not know why she did this, crazy, she must really love me', but in reality I knew that she came for the candy! ".

Robert Pattinson likes to sniff therefore by elephants ... To each his own, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment