Thursday, April 21, 2011

Miley Cyrus, her family is fine thank you!

Miley Cyrus, who is about to start her world tour "Gypsy Heart" at the end of the month, Latin America, returned briefly to the stability of his family. Six months ago, the parents of the young star had begun divorce proceedings before retracting ... She just said that this bad time now for the past and she can finally concentrate on one thing: his upcoming ! She says: "My family is well.

They are very excited for the tour. While I'm happy they are happy. I think it's good, especially when we embark on the road. We must ensure that everyone is happy before you start traveling. Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley's dad, has recently canceled its request filed for divorce last October after 17 years of marriage with his wife Tish.

He explained his approach to the media: "I want my family together ... Things have never been perfect. I feel like I've somehow found my Miley. I feel like we're the dad and the little girl we were before Hannah Montana. "Miley Cyrus's mom was also thanked for his side all their relatives for their support, stating that their family was now more united than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment