Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Neve Campbell: The star of "Scream" to adopt a child

That next week that landed in theaters Scream 4, more than ten years after the release of the third installment in the saga of horror Wes Craven. On this occasion, the actors make the traditional tour of television studios around the world to promote the film. But this is no Scream 4 has spoken Neve Campbell, the film's heroine, in a recent interview with the Canadian program Entertainment Tonight, our equivalent of 50 min Inside.

The 37 year old actress has indeed been a bit more personal, touching his private life and her desire to adopt a child. "Since I kid, I really want to adopt," she said. "It's something that keeps me greatly to heart, to me but also my brother Christian. I think there are a lot of children in this world who need homes," he continued Neve Campbell.

While the actress was divorced last June from her husband, British actor John Light, adoption holds out arms today. You see, a divorce, it has its good!

No comments:

Post a Comment