Sunday, April 10, 2011

Robert Pattinson: he likes older women, but not the paparazzi!

This is not because he is dating the beautiful Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson did not think about other women. No, it fantasy or Vanessa Hudgens or another kitten just out of adolescence. What Robert Pattinson likes, are mature women. In the American edition of ELLE, the young man of 24 years admitted: "I've always been obsessed with Kate Moss.

On the walls of my room, I had posters of Linda Blair and Kate Moss. I also always loved Jane Fonda. " It is far from Kristen Stewart and his 21 spring! In the same interview, he discusses his relationship with the paparazzi. A report fairly complicated. One day, when he was in Venice, California, he did not hesitate to lead in an area deemed dangerous and disreputable.

"A bunch of paparazzi following me, and I thought the best way to stop it was to stop my car in the middle of the street and say 'I will not budge and I will not talk'. They were all very excited because it was pointless to do them several times to photograph the same image. It was crazy! ".

Result, no photo, and a scare for photographers as the hero because of Twilight, several thugs came in the wake! That this evil is Robert Pattinson!

No comments:

Post a Comment