Sunday, April 10, 2011

Demi Lovato talks about her problems with food in Seventeen

Demi Lovato has decided to talk to Seventeen magazine to clarify the issue of rehabilitation and the problems that led there. The issue of eating disorder and lack of anger surfaced when I was touring with the Jonas Brothers, but now first-person account in this publication. Now the girl is already in his home in Los Angeles where he continues his treatment.

Lovato wants girls and women know what is the best option for help. "If you're going through a dark period, talk with your family and your best friends," he says. "Do not get yourself in danger," he adds. With Demi treatment has learned to deal with stress in ways more healthy: "It is crucial that your feelings come out, do not hurt your body because your body is sacred.

I wish I could tell every girl with an eating disorder or who gets hurt in some way that is worth living and that life has meaning. You can overcome it and move on, "he said. The girl says that she has bad days, "Yes, sometimes I'm tempted to throw up my dinner, but it will be a struggle the rest of my life because it is a long illness, had.

"I do not think it will be a day where you do not think about food or my body, but I'm living with him, and I like to teach young girls to find their safe place and stay there." After leaving the rehabilitation, Demi feels less pressure on it and has fewer expectations to meet. "I give a lot of freedom and I am more relaxed now.

I've noticed to be happy is most important. Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion you want and do what makes you happy. That's my motto in life, "says the singer. A word we hope to serve many girls who are in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment