Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Snooki, Jersey Shore, about the secrets of your diet

Snooki, or Nicole Polizzi, the famous controversialist of Jersey Shore, has lost weight after having gained enough for the cameras. Participant's own comments on his secrets to lose weight gained in the program has changed her life and dares to give some tips to enhance your image. "I entered the program with just 50 kilos and gradually I filled lot.

I hear that when everyone wondered when the club will wonder when I close the Gold Gym, I exercise a lot these days. " "Upon entering the program I realized that I did no exercise, it's like being on vacation is complicated sentences and save the line. When traveling is when you must choose carefully what you eat because if you go to fast food will end badly.

It is better to go to a restaurant and know what you eat. " "I still take an egg in the morning, chicken and salads. If you drink liquor should be clear to avoid the calories. And do not drink Margaritas, which are a heat pump, but vodka with soda water that is much lighter. " "Now return to Italy to film the fourth season.

My problem is that there I pasta and wine every day and I'm going to take the diet. " Well hope to continue keeping in shape and not too bitter existence in their homeland.

No comments:

Post a Comment