Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens loves swearing

The former Disney star, Vanessa Hudgens might give the image of being a princess, even after having a tattoo, do not forget that after all he tattooed a butterfly. However, the young, 22, left his fans a bit surprised with some statements that are not short in saying that he loves cursing and having a big mouth, when swearing.

The actress who jumped to fame in 2006 with her starring role in High School Musical franchise, has been involved in several scandals involving photos and videos for racy in which posing nude or suggestive attitude leaked through the Internet. Nothing to do with the image given on the screen and the idyllic relationship with actor Zac Efron, who broke a few months ago.

Vanessa told the British magazine, Fabulous swearing he loves. "Definitely I have a dark side. I have what is called a big mouth. I can sometimes be very pimp. It used to be very shy. Now I can be. I feel no pressure to look a certain way. My weight fluctuates, like a normal girl. If someone tells me lose weight, I would say you would j **** and going, "he claimed.

The truth is that cases of imbalances seen several young actresses and singers, the best thing to do Vanessa Hudgens is be herself and do what you desire of the moment. It is certainly a good therapy to maintain optimal mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment